Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Wedding

Ladies and gentlemen, by the power vested in me by Red Heart Yarn and Boye Brand crochet hooks, it is my pleasure to introduce to you for the very first time, Mr. and Mrs. Pea. Congratulations to the happy couple!


I'm quite pleased with my first effort. I like them so much, I think I'm going to keep them as opposed to selling them in my shop.

This weekend was so nice. The birthday party was so fun. There's something about seeing little children running around and being children that makes me want to cry. Sounds silly, right? It's just so amazing to see the promise in these kids, the potential to be absolutely anything they want to be. It brings tears to my eyes every time. As crazy and wild and out of control a group of kids can be, they are equally miraculous.

I finished the pink and chocolate scarf and started this new apron yesterday. It's not much to look at yet but I love the colors. It will be so pretty when I'm finished.


Well, I got a new Crochet! Magazine in the mail today that I can't wait to go through. It comes every other month and I always save it for an evening when I can really give it my full attention and I mark the patterns I like with stickies and make notes about what I like or what colors I think would look good. So excited.

I will keep you posted with apron pictures!

1 comment:

  1. L-O-V-E the pea couple!! They turned out so, so good. And her veil looks just lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete