Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I passed my motorcycle test!!  What an exciting weekend.  It was tough and it was HOT but Robin and I were triumphant. Here I am on the way to class the first day.


Notice how excited I looked. That is at 6:30 in the morning folks. That is a feat all by itself. I was awake and SMILING! We got to the class at which point I attempted to put on my boots. I just got these boots and didn't realize how snugly they fit. Robin picked up my camera and snapped these winning shots.



Robin was under the impression that it was funny that I was struggling to get the stupid things on. I was about to panic. I was certain I was not going to get them on and would have to miss the class. Finally, after much hopping, stomping and tugging and a little help from Robin (once she stopped laughing and put the camera down), my fat foot went into the skinny boot. Good thing I only paid $9 for them. Now I know why they were on clearance! Ugh. At any rate, we both passed. Now the trick is getting to the DMV.

My crocheting was not neglected during this time of Bucket List Fulfillment. Look at my pea pod! He's still lonely...he took a little longer to complete than I had hoped due to some technical difficulties. He looks pretty schnazzy with his little top hat, he'll have a friend in no time. And hopefully she won't give me near the difficulties that he did.


I've also finished a scarf for a friend. My first requested piece!!



I'm so happy and excited to have a special order. I hope the colors are what she had in mind. The scarf turned out so pretty. I have another scarf and a couple aprons that I'll be working on over the next few days so I will post pictures of those on here also. I love to see new pieces come together.

That's the update for now from Dreaville. I will be crocheting like a madwoman over the next few days and plan to post as much as possible!! Until then, I'm going to finish just one more row.

No comments:

Post a Comment