Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Obsession Continues

HUGE shout out to my brilliant friend, Kelly who had the idea that playing the DVD on a computer would allow me to pause and print screen. I present to you (cue trumpets) the coverlet.


It's very pretty isn't it? This is the best I could do as far as a close up goes. Unfortunately, the focus of that show wasn't the coverlet...



So, per my previous post, my plans were to try to sketch the pattern. Hmm...well, this is what I've come up with so far.


I have to say, for my lack of artistic skills, this isn't all that bad. It at least gets the idea across. So the next step is to actually try to crochet this little thing. I'm guessing each one should be about 2-3 inches and the big square is 5 X 5 which should make the final product about 10-15 inches. It should be simple enough (uh oh, I hope the yarn didn't hear me say that).

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Andrea,
    I thought I might have to be a blogger to post...guess we'll find out for sure when I click the magic square. I'm sure you can duplicate this pattern, but I really think it is a yo-yo pattern quilt. love, mom

    ReplyDelete