Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Finished

I have finished the scarf I started a while back. Remember this?


Now it looks like this...


The colors don't quite translate, it's so very bright and I am so happy with it. It turned out better than I pictured. My boyfriend called it my Dr. Seuss scarf and I love that name.

I've almost finished the scarf for my friend's mom. It turned out very classic.


I'm very pleased with it and I know she will be too.

The "Classic" looms large and unchanging so I won't bore you with another picture. I've been working on the green shawl again. It is so soft and it's going to be so long when it's all finished. It will be big enough to wrap around you a couple times. Yum. I'm going to try to get something else started this week so there is more fun stuff to show you.

I'm still enjoying bike rides when I can. The weather today was really sketchy and I didn't get out there...which meant that I had energy to burn and I was driving my roommate a little crazy bouncing around singing. She kindly suggested I turn on the music channel!! HA!!

2 comments:

  1. look at you go, girl!! i love the dr. seuss scarf -- both the look of it and the name!! looking forward to seeing the shawl. it sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Dr. Seuss scarf! Blue and green- my favorite combo!

    ReplyDelete