Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lost and Found

I FOUND MY CROCHET HOOKS! I'm giddy with relief. Apparently my Queen Ditz title is still in effect. I went to a friend's house last week for Creative Night but she had asked us to help her with a big project she was working on so I knew I would be doing that and there wouldn't be an opportunity to work on my scarf. It was pouring, I mean absolutely soak-you-to-the-bone-in-a-second pouring when I got to her house and the only thing I can figure is that I grabbed all the bags on my seat (change of clothes, munchies, etc.) and dashed into the house not realizing that I had also grabbed my crocheting. Since I didn't know I had taken it IN, I didn't know to track it down and take it OUT. So, why was the scarf in my car at all? Why didn't I think to just call my friend to check? Well, I apparently enjoy my reign and rule of Ditzland. I'm not going to give up that gig.

No comments:

Post a Comment