Monday, June 29, 2009

Recovering

Well, that nasty little bug that I had almost beaten came back with a vengeance this weekend. I broke down and went to the doctor yesterday (I'm so thankful that Walgreens Clinic is open on Sunday) and got some antibiotics. Don't worry, Mom, I've been loading up on Vitamin C too. The bad news...I haven't felt like crocheting. I'm feeling better today but my ears have plugged up pretty bad so I can't hear anything.

The good news is, I'm flying home on Wednesday to see my family. I'm really, really hoping I can hear by then. I'm so excited to see everyone and we're having a big get together on Saturday, which is always a blast.

And I'm trying to decide what project(s) to take with me. I'm thinking a scarf maybe. Or I could stick with my white squares, something lightweight and portable. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment