Friday, July 3, 2009

HOME!!

I'm in Indiana right now and really enjoying being home with the fam and feeling sooooo much better. This will be short since my sister just got here. Also, I forgot my camera cord so I can't attach pictures. You'll just have to check back to see what I decided to bring with me!!

It took me about two minutes to pack my clothes and then I sat on the floor in my room with patterns and yarn spread all over the place. It was rather ridiculous and I feel a little silly saying that I brought yarn for four different projects. Not the entire amount needed for each project, just enough to have lots of things started.

So, I will leave you in a little bit of suspense as to what pictures you will see when I return to Orlando. I'll give you a hint...one project is neon and the others are more earthy tones. A very fun variety.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment on my blog!!

    I see you moved from Indiana to Florida. We moved from Florida to Indiana last year. Love it here!!!

    Your crochet work is beautiful!

    Wormie

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you had a nice visit home!!!!

    ReplyDelete